Did you know that you do NOT need to visit the IHSS Office to resolve your IHSS Payroll/Timesheet needs &/or request Provider Updates?
For expedited services, send your requests to:
What is the IHSS Accounting Inbox?
- The IHSS Accounting Inbox is managed daily by the IHSS Accounting Representatives who specialize in handling and resolving IHSS Provider’s payroll inquiries, hour discrepancies, earning verifications, tax questions, Electronic Timesheet enrollment, and any Provider change requests.
How to send Provider-related inquiries or requests to the Inbox?
- In the email, include your First & Last Name, Provider Number, best contact phone number, Recipient’s Name and Case Number, and a brief description of your question or request
- Send your request to the Ihssaccountinginbox@ssa.ocgov.com
When to Expect a Response and/or Completion of a Request?
- Within two (2) business days following your email request
- If additional information is needed our representative will be in contact with you
- If you need additional assistance regarding a payroll or provider-related inquiry, you can also call the IHSS Accounting Call Center at 714-825-3251