Select a language:

General Education Development (G.E.D.)

For youth that will not have enough credits to graduate before leaving foster care, they may seek information regarding the G.E.D. through the high school they are attending. The youth that did not graduate from high school and want to pursue the G.E.D. may pursue this through adult education in their community schools, or through the community colleges in their community. The link to a list of California Community Colleges is:

Community College Listings