How Do I Apply for CalFresh?

You can apply for CalFresh at Social Service Agency Regional Centers throughout Orange County. You will need to fill out an application and provide facts about yourself and your household. Go to the CalFresh Office nearest you to apply. If you can't go to the CalFresh Office, you may send a friend or relative to talk to the worker. Or, you may be able to talk with a worker on the phone. When you apply, you will have to show your pay stubs or proof of any other income you may have. If you pay child support, you'll also need your child support papers. If you have income, the amount of that income that is left after certain deductions will be used to determine the amount of food stamps you get.