| || |
Orange County Adult Protective Services (APS) at 800-451-5155 (24-Hour Hotline)
Additional Services for Elder and Dependent Adults
- Alzheimer's Association - provides services, education and advocacy for individuals, families, and the community affected by Alzheimer's disease and other related memory disorders, alzoc.org.
- Adult Protective Services in other states - provides the telephone numbers of Adult Protective Services in other states, eldercare.gov.
- Council on Aging - Office of the Long-term Care Ombudsman, HICAP, Fast, and Linkages, coaoc.org.
- Dayle McIntosh Center - provides services and advocacy for persons with disabilities, daylemc.org.
- Human Options - provides domestic violence hotline and services, humanoptions.org.
- In-Home Supportive Services - Provides payment for providers of elderly and persons with disabilities.
- Legal Aid -Senior Advocacy - provides free legal services to people living at or below the poverty limit and who are ages 60-years and over, who live in Orange County, legal-aid.com.
- Office on Aging - provides information and assistance for older adults and caregivers, Office on Aging.
- Orange Caregiver Resource Center - provides information and support for caregivers, caregiveroc.org.
- Orange County Behavioral Health - Office of Older Adult Services, Substance Abuse Resource Team, and Senior Health Outreach Prevention Program, ochealthinfo.com.
- Regional Center of Orange County - provides services to persons with developmental disabilities that developed before the individual's 19th birthday, rcocdd.com.
- Medi-Cal - Medi-Cal benefits for aged, blind or disabled persons.
- Medi-Cal Skilled Nursing - Medi-Cal benefits for residents of skilled nursing facilities.
- Women's Transitional Living Center - provides domestic violence hotline and services, wtlc.org.